3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies



These are the EASIEST pumpkin cookies EVER and they taste DELICIOUS!  Last year, one of my co-workers was in charge of bringing snacks for Friday and she brought these cookies.

I had to have the recipe and I couldn't believe they only had 3-ingredients.  They taste like they are made from scratch.  AND there isn't any added oil or butter in them.  So, they are lower-in-fat!
This recipe is an amazing one to have on hand.  If you need a last minute dessert, this will be a lifesaver.  On days when I feel like a snack, but don't feel like eating all of the fat that comes with a snack, I make these cookies.  They are guilt-free!!!

I like to use a mini cookie scoop, so they are all the same size and I prefer them smaller, so you can just pop them in your mouth.  
3-Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
adapted from: Shaela M.
1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
1 box spice cake mix
1 1/2 - 2 c. chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)

Combine the pumpkin puree and the dry cake mix and stir until combined.  Stir in around 1 cup of the chocolate chips.  Drop by spoonfuls (about 1 1/2 Tablespoons each) onto a greased cookie sheet.  Press three or four chocolate chips onto the top of each cookie.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.  Cool and serve.  Makes around 42 cookies.  

Jenn's Notes: You can add more or less chocolate chips depending on your taste.  Sometimes I also add 1/2 teaspoon of both pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.